This week I am really focused on my English, I will have my test on Monday and Tuesday and after that I will have more time to prepare my blog.
But I have time to plan my Christmas time. I will spend it with my family in Madrid. I am looking forward to being there and going to many places. There will be many interesting things to see in Madrid this Christmas.
Christmas in Madrid is very majical, and below I have listed some of the things we will do when we are there:
- "The Hermitage in the Prado", (www.museodelprado.es) an exhibition of 120 works that together reveal the enormous variety and splendour of the collections housed in the Russian museum.
- The city Council organises exhibitions of Nativity scenes. Nativities selected for their artistic value, of diverse backgrounds and different styles, baroque, monumental, Neapolitan, some with the most modern technologies, through the streets and squares of Madrid.
- "Cirque du Soleil". The canadian troupe with their show "Zarkana".
-"Christmas lights of Madrid". Madrid filled with Christmas lights.
- Many Christmas markets in Madrid from November 27 to December 31.
- Christmas shows and concerts including Christmas music in a modern and traditional music from coral to flamenco or jazz, not forgetting the classic Marimorena bagpipes.
- and of course the famous parade celebrating the 3 Kings (3 Wisemen in Canada), on January 5th.
- and more.......